- HEC-BC Knowledge Economy Partnership Pakistan-UK (KEP) Program funded by Higher Education Commission, Pakistan & British Council, 2015-2017 in Collaboration with University of Manchester, UK “Effective Utilization and Up-Gradation of Nagar Parker Kaolin, a Natural Resource Mineral for Economic Development of Thar Desert”
- Pakistan – US Science and Technology Program, 2010-2013 in Collaboration with University of Arizona, USA. “Removal of Arsenic from Drinking Water using Iron Ores as Low Cost Reactive Adsorbent Media”
- HEC-BC Higher Education link with Brunel University, West London, UK funded by Higher Education Commission, Islamabad 2007-2009 “Waste Treatment & Management”
- HEC-BC DelPHE project, 2008-2009 in Collaboration with Exeter University U.K. “Grey water characterization and treatment”
- National Research Program for Universities funded by HEC, 2019-21, “Parametric Investigation of Arsenic Adsorption in Modified Polyacronitrile Packed Bed Column through Dynamic Simulations”;
- National Research Program for Universities funded by HEC, “Enhanced production of Biofuel” 2005.
- National Scientific Research and Development Board Islamabad 1991-1992, “Environmental problems due to sugar mills of Sindh and its solution”,